Feminist Festival crashed by a dude (NSFW)

and most of them resemble man bear pig......

pennlago.com_wp_content_uploads_ManBearPig.png

Well done video!
He makes a great point: feminists are the weakest of the weak! They demand everyone appreciate them but they don't even appreciate themselves! You will NEVER achieve happiness until you are happy with yourself.

The great feminist question: "Why does everyone hate us?!"
Answer: Because you have made yourselves unattractive, repulsive, irresponsible, annoying and just plain ugly!!

I dated a super hardcore feminist for a while. She was really hot, but often complained of rape culture and gender inequality

Always thought it was weird because she was always DTF and liked it rough (far rougher than i was down for, she wanted me to slap her and ****, im not really cool with that)

I dated a super hardcore feminist for a while. She was really hot, but often complained of rape culture and gender inequality
Given the fact that there are more females than males on this planet, the rapist was simply trying to increase the male population. He was for equality as well. :p

Always thought it was weird because she was always DTF and liked it rough (far rougher than i was down for, she wanted me to slap her and ****, im not really cool with that)

still got her number by chance?? :evil:

Back
Top Bottom