• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Felt my age today fellas!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has had me doing yard work; new flower bed, hauling top soil, mulch, plants from Home Depot for the last two days. Not sure I will be able to get out of bed tomorrow!

Looks GREAT bro. Too bad you didn't dig a couple of inches down and lay sand in the trench before you laid the stones to keep them even and set. Well, there's always tomorrow. ;)

I've got a similar project in mind for around my hedges and under my porches but I was thinking landscaping timbers and river stone.

So that is how you get them level? HAHA! I am definitely not a professional by any means.

Me either...caught it on a home improvement show once. Sepcially for laying a stone path. dig 2-3 inches, fill with sad until stones are even with ground, sweep more sand into gaps after stones laid. Gotta love SOME reality TV. ;)

My wife's had me plant 3 rassberry bushes, a blueberry bush and a peach tree cause SHE loves to garden.... :confused:

Me either...caught it on a home improvement show once. Sepcially for laying a stone path. dig 2-3 inches, fill with sad until stones are even with ground, sweep more sand into gaps after stones laid. Gotta love SOME reality TV. ;)

My wife's had me plant 3 rassberry bushes, a blueberry bush and a peach tree cause SHE loves to garden.... :confused:

I haven't figgured that one out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom