• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Fellas, it's been good to know ya"

Thanks to Democrats? BS. The right wants the cheap labor, and the left wants the slave labor and the votes based on how much they care about the hut they will live in. Either way, both sides have had the chance to curb immigration, and both sides have failed to do so.
The current situation is thanks to democrats, and it's always been the democrats that want and support slave labor.

Show me two instances where the democrat party stood up and publicly opposed slavery of any kind here or abroad.

Thanks to Democrats? BS. The right wants the cheap labor, and the left wants the slave labor and the votes based on how much they care about the hut they will live in. Either way, both sides have had the chance to curb immigration, and both sides have failed to do so.

Yeah, with some of what I’m hearing sounds like they are playing “Good cop/bad cop”. In the end, they’ll all keep their jobs and cushy digs.

Yeah, with some of what I’m hearing sounds like they are playing “Good cop/bad cop”. In the end, they’ll all keep their jobs and cushy digs.
I'm a firm believer that 90% (or more) of the back and forth between democrats and republicans that we see is a put on, all of those jackasses are on the same team behind the curtain..

The current situation is thanks to democrats, and it's always been the democrats that want and support slave labor.

Show me two instances where the democrat party stood up and publicly opposed slavery of any kind here or abroad.

Show me where a US president hasn't gone the wailing wall

Back
Top Bottom