• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

feedback scores off??

No it doesn't, where did you get that idea?

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Members who left positive:
Members who left negative:
Total positive feedback:24
Submit Feedback For Bypass
View Complete Feedbacks for Bypass
Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
icon_positive.png
icon_neutral.png
icon_negative.png
Feedback last 12 months is 21 my feedback showing is 21 everything before that dropped off? At the 12 month mark I had some feedback drop off my feedback score. Just seemed like what was happening.

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
icon_positive.png
icon_neutral.png
icon_negative.png
Feedback last 12 months is 21 my feedback showing is 21 everything before that dropped off? At the 12 month mark I had some feedback drop off my feedback score. Just seemed like what was happening.
You've probably Lost feedback from some of the posts youve made this week

Feedback Score:
Positive Feedback:
100.0%
Past
Month
Past
6 Months
Past
12 Months
icon_positive.png
icon_neutral.png
icon_negative.png

You have 24 total ratings, and 21 of them were within the last 12 months. Out of you 24 ratings they came from 21 different people, which is why your score is 21. Nothing dropped off, all your ratings are there if you go to look at them.

Check out mine, my score is 160 but I only have 30 points in the last 12 months:

Capture.jpg

You have 24 total ratings, and 21 of them were within the last 12 months. Out of you 24 ratings they came from 21 different people, which is why your score is 21. Nothing dropped off, all your ratings are there if you go to look at them.

Check out mine, my score is 160 but I only have 30 points in the last 12 months:

View attachment 135899

Ah, roger that.

Attention all friends. I will not be able to sell amymore items after our first transaction due to the fact that I am a feedback score whore.

Back
Top Bottom