• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fedex Ships Gun to Wrong Home Address

I work in a shipping department also. This sounds about normal for Fed Ex. I can't tell you how many time they delivered my packages to the wrong place or have tried to give me packages that weren't mine. I got another companies payroll twice and their W2 also. Had to call them back out to pick them up.

The customer fears for the community and the kids, no ammo so no danger. I would be emphatic , I want many GUN.

Ive said before USPS delivered a Mini UZI to an FFL in Florida, store was closed expectedly so they proper it up beside the door.

Luckily land lord drove by gathered all up and brought it back the following day . My buyer was sweating , I had it ensured but apparently not enough to force a signature.

The owner sounds scared of his shadow and is probably better off without a firearm.

Surely I'm not the only one that chuckled when they read this gem.... “They said, even though it said ‘signature required,’ the drivers are able to sign for the package.

Maybe a FedX driver somewhere has himself a new shotgun...

I know a guy who shipped a $4,000 guitar via FedEx, just a couple weeks ago, and it still hasn't made it to Louisiana from Savannah. Apparently it took the scenic route. Last he heard from them the guitar was in Los Angeles and would be back in Louisiana later this week. We'll see...

One time I bought some silver coins from a guy in Michigan. They went to Honolulu before they got turned around and finally made it to me...But that was the USPS, not FedEx.

Shipped $9k worth of barcode scanners last month to NC. Made it as far as the Braselton depot and then went poof. Abducted by aliens or something. No other tracks or scans. The tracing dept is useless. I ship 1000s of boxes a year and this is the first time they lost something. Usually the values are not in the $1000s. i didnt have insurance. My dumbness, was rushing that day and forgot. A $9k loss is a huge loss for a small business. Thanks Fedex. Right now they are handling so many packages that its a total cluster. People are buying online what they went to a store for in the past. Amazon will soon be in the package delivery game is my guess.

Back
Top Bottom