• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fedex could not find my house? UPDATE!

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my new grips for my ultra light 38spcial and yesterday they were on a fedex truck on the way to my house, so after about 4:30pm I started to wonder and looked up the tracking info and it said they tried to deliver at 2:00pm but could not locate my house, ups finds my house no problem, so I called them and had to give them directions, so now I have to wait today to see if they can find me.

Last edited:
It's because your house has been erased from all databases by UPS, so they can be the sole shipper to you.
It's part of a secret pilot program to vanquish their competitors by denying them the info to deliver. Oops I wasn't supposed to say anything just act like you didn't read this.

And whatever you do, don't tell UPS cause they'll make sure I never get another delivery.

It's because your house has been erased from all databases by UPS, so they can be the sole shipper to you.
It's part of a secret pilot program to vanquish their competitors by denying them the info to deliver. Oops I wasn't supposed to say anything just act like you didn't read this.

And whatever you do, don't tell UPS cause they'll make sure I never get another delivery.

Thank you Ron Paul...lol..lol

Dont get me started. I live in a subdivision with exactly the same name other then "Steet" "Court" "Lane" and they all duplicate numbers. I have had many items lost by UPS, FedX, USPS. Pizza delivery at midnight. The one that really steams me is emergency response. When my wife was with us, two times I had to call 911. Both times I could hear the ambulance sirens headed to "Court" and not our address on "street". I gave the 911 operator exact instructions each time:mad:

Back
Top Bottom