• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Food Storage Facility

they just want to know who's buying it, so when the shtf, they know before hand where to go confiscate. They aren't trying to find out for the heck of it. They certainly have a master plan.

It seems irrational for the FEMA website to tell everybody to stock up and then for the Feds (and now state governments it seems) to seek out people who stock up as potential terrorists.

I started stocking up earlier this year. My wife is into it now. She appreciates having "Backup" food when she runs out of something in the kitchen. At first she's like "I've got to go to the grocery store". Then she's like "Wait, you've got some of that in your emergency supplies. I'll put that on the shopping list and re-stock your supplies for next week".

Be prepared.

That's a little scary. But then again, maybe they are going to go around and inform all the preppers how important it is to keep up with expiration dates on their supplies....Nope, just scary...

Turns out this was a hoax. The LDS church investigated from the top levels because they were getting deluged with calls. No such event happened, and I am surprised Oath Keepers got sucked into this story without verifying it.

Chris is right. Oathkeepers has stated it is a hoax. The Title in the original link is: STORY PULLED: Oath Keepers Alert: Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility

Back
Top Bottom