• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FAVORITE FAIR FOOD

Miami-Dade County Youth fair yielded roast corn they cooked on a 20' long expanded metal grill. They'd pull one off the grill, shuck the burnt outer husk, peel back the inner husk, and hand it to you by the 8" long stalk. they had gallon cans of melted butter and salt shakers.....to get in the Way back machine!

Also the deeeep south version of the funnel cake was the elephant ear...thin fried dough about the size of two dinner plates covered in cinnamon sugar. Heavenly!

Government ruins everything. I'm sorry I missed out on this.
I spent my early 20s roaming south America looking for a donkey show. There is no donkey show. There were cab drivers who have heard about a donkey show but they never produced. There were times where I worried about my kidneys and if they'd still be inside me in the morning, but I'm still whole.
No such thing as a donkey show
You haven't lived until you've seen the peso show in the Philippines. A stack of pesos and a willing female. Their muscle control was amazing.

You haven't lived until you've seen the peso show in the Philippines. A stack of pesos and a willing female. Their muscle control was amazing.
1972-1973 Fire Empire, Rumors, Key Hole, Brown Jug, they all had the peso lady and the banana cutter. Muscle control beyond belief.
6922 ESG, Clark AB, RP

Back
Top Bottom