• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Favorite Drill

Ive been messing around with different "standard" drills lately. Im partial to the 99 drill lately, I'm still chasing times, but I think it's a good way to keep round count down, IE cost, and use every shot effectively. So whats your favorite?

Maybe you could post a link to the drill in question so as to keep all the chuckleheads at bay? ;-)

I totally forgot about this thread... to go with the thread direction tho, I favor a DeWalt battery drill, and a milwalkee screw gun. I'm a pretty high speed operator with a Milwalkee, 1.3 second splits with 1 1/4" square head screws and a dewalt 2" driver extension... Some folks say you cant buy proficiency, but I like to go into a fight with the best equipment I can.

I call mine the Slink and Slip...

1. I.D. Threat
2. I.D. Exits
3. Slink down and slip out said exit

Dont use any ammo.... unless I messed up

I totally forgot about this thread... to go with the thread direction tho, I favor a DeWalt battery drill, and a milwalkee screw gun. I'm a pretty high speed operator with a Milwalkee, 1.3 second splits with 1 1/4" square head screws and a dewalt 2" driver extension... Some folks say you cant buy proficiency, but I like to go into a fight with the best equipment I can.

Used to build fences. My friend had a Makita auto feed screw gun. Man I could bang out some pickets in a hurry with that thing!

Back
Top Bottom