• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fast Food Franchise Poll Part Deux

Best of this bunch?

• Total voters
Hardee's in Dallas and Cartersville shut down they were poor and stunk Inside the one in Franklin is bad it sucks when you get takeout and get to your destination just to find out you have raw chicken sandwiches not undercooked bloody raw, Carrollton is no better I don't know how Hardee's is still in business.

Hardee's in Oakwood at I-985 shut down years ago.
They were the only one left with awesome bacon heart attack on a fresh biscuit.
Have a new location at Oakwood Road but no bacon...:mad:

I used to love Hardees smoked sausage biscuit. They took it off the menu when they found out I loved it. As far as service goes, I refer to it as "Hardees Syndrome". Poor management always made Hardees service suck. A bunch of the Hardees only survived because they were the only game in small towns. There was a Hardees in Watkinsville and one in Lexington. Service at both sucked and they both closed. Chicken Express opened in both locations and hired from the same labor pool and had excellent service.

I took the poll and based my choice on past experience with these places. I just don't eat fast food any more. It all sucks and it bad for you. I used to love it, but it's just processed junk food like pretty much everything in a grocery store that is processed. About the only "processed" food I eat is cheese and some heavy whipping cream for my coffee.

White Castle in Georgia?? I tried Martins for the first time the other day, it was good. Interesting they're not open for dinner

Back
Top Bottom