• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fall Celebration at Georgia Gun Club October 6 2018

0   0
Reaction score
40330112_542820256132237_5310540239016558592_n.jpg

Giveaways every 1/2 hour starting at noon from Georgia Gun Club and Industry Vendors.

We will be running our annual Tactical Open Championship. 1st place is a Tyr Defense Executor LB Model AR15, prizes award 1st-3rd place. (not for wussies)

Provectus Group will be launching their new "Elite" model pistol with range time if you want to see how it runs.

Tyr Defense Industries will be offering their stable of products for range demo as well.

Food, fun and our irreverent selves, we'd love to see the whole ODT family there and say hi, all the relevant details are in the link:

https://mailchi.mp/136072da3c0a/2018-georgia-gun-club-tactical-open-championship

Wish you guys would build something closer to Atlanta-proper... It would be great to have a 100 yard range without having to drive out to the country.

Wish you guys would build something closer to Atlanta-proper... It would be great to have a 100 yard range without having to drive out to the country.
Lol Buford isn't the country! It used to be, but not anymore. No way anyone could afford to build a 100 yard range inside the perimeter, not to mention it's bluer than blueberries down there.

Lol Buford isn't the country! It used to be, but not anymore. No way anyone could afford to build a 100 yard range inside the perimeter, not to mention it's bluer than blueberries down there.

I'm sure it's built up a lot but it's still a good ways out. And there are plenty of indoor rangers in Atlanta, QuikShot and Stoddard's both have ranges in the actual city limits, so I'm sure it can be done.

Like you say, property would cost more, but there's plenty of underused land or 'distressed' land around Atlanta that would work for a completely indoor facility, and a bunch not far outside. It would be a huge investment, but I'll bet having both indoor trap/skeet and a 100 yard range would be enough of a draw to make it profitable.

Back
Top Bottom