• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Fakest Fake I.D.

Holy five year revival!
tenor.gif

It's about right or wrong, and at what level would you say it's not right.
Yeah in real life the person has little recourse, but I think it show a character flaw that he would "confiscate" someone's property. Whether or not he might get in trouble.
I'm not supporting the underage either, both are in the wrong.

I've been on both sides of this. I had a fake ID I used a lot in Boston. I'd done a really good job with it using dry-transfers and laminating it, and it always passed. Put it aside when I turned 18, but then they changed the law and I had to break it out again since I was always 6 months behind the next step up in the legal drinking age.

When I was 20 or so and the age was 21 a door guy at a club wouldn't let me in with it. When I asked for it back he just laughed and asked me if I'd like to ask the off-duty cop working with him for it...

A few years later I was working at a liquor store over the summer and we would always get college girls in with fake IDs. Some of them were almost as bad as the one in the OP. I remember one girl simply crossed out the date on her NY (no picture back then) license and printed a new one underneath. Needless to say, they never wanted them back when we found them either...

Well, I have actually got a question in my mind. Why do people actually keep on buying this kind of terrible fake ids?! I mean, you can see it being a fake id from a mile away! I actually think that even a 5 years old kid, would tell you that it is a fake id and you would not be able to trick him into thinking that it is a leggit one. That is exactly why you have to get informed really well before buying these. When I bought my fake id I have actually read some reviews on gofakeid.com. They are having some great reviews for the sites that sell fake ids.

Back
Top Bottom