Fake cans....

If you want a barrel recess inside of rails I think they look nice.if you do it to the 300blk put on some Midlength rails and slide the can in those, gives it the integral look.

Last edited:
I had one with a Walther P22... Looked cool, but it is just a solid aluminum tube, so the little pistol was really front heavy. It did direct more sound away from the shooter, so it seemed a little quieter behind the muzzle.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking of doing... I don't have the cash for a real one right now so I figured I could get it to look how I want then save to get the real deal.

Any 9mm can will work on subsonics if your looking for savings, but in the meantime go ahead and do the fake can, it'll look great. I'll have to confirm, but I believe the threading on that barrel is the same as most 308's, if you check core15 it is the same as their other 300blk barrels.

If I was you I would get my SBR on that because it wants a stock badly.

After shooting it yesterday I really think I am going to leave it as a pistol. This thing is sick and by far my favorite AR that I own. If I put the can on it to test out I may end up putting a stock on it then. Well see.

After shooting it yesterday I really think I am going to leave it as a pistol. This thing is sick and by far my favorite AR that I own. If I put the can on it to test out I may end up putting a stock on it then. Well see.

Happy you like it, maybe you could put a flaming pig on it and it will slightly recess without adding too much length?

I likee...

images

Back
Top Bottom