• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FAFO

I take these videos with a grain of salt. Did the bank notify the owner they were sending the guy to take pictures? Did the photographer tell the home owner what he was doing? Mr photographer is lucky boomer didn’t cap his azz. Too many nutty people around these days.

I guess Im not understanding why the guy was taking pictures. I live 500 yards off the road but if someone was standing in the road filming my house I would probably be investigating. Dealing with azzholes with cell phone cameras on EMS calls knowing they called us out just to prod us into saying something or provoking us in the past makes me suspicious of the filmers intentions.
in t
I take these videos with a grain of salt. Did the bank notify the owner they were sending the guy to take pictures? Did the photographer tell the home owner what he was doing? Mr photographer is lucky boomer didn’t cap his azz. Too many nutty people around these days.
If you came outside and caught the alleged bank photographer taking pictures, and he handed you a business card with his credentials on it and told you I’m just here doing blah blah blah, would that be enough for you? We don’t know what happened, here. What we do know, the black dude tried to get back , and the old white dude wanted to attack. The black dude defended himself. Would it then be ok for the white dude to shoot him? I say that white dude asked for an ass whoopin and he got it, not because he was white, but because he earned it. The black dude whooped his ass, not because he was black, but because he had to defend himself.

We don't know if it was boomers house he was photographing or not. Video just happens to start at the point boomer is out confronting him. For all we know the guy was supposed to be looking at the house next door or across the street and the homeowner came out all confrontational. He doesn't need the whole neighborhoods permission if he's doing bank contracted work on one house. Boomer would be in prison for capping his azz. You don't get to just shoot folks standing in the street.

Who knows? No reason unless he asked. Many times, the lender doesn’t want the occupant to know, especially if they’re starting foreclosure proceedings. Could work the other was as well. I always carried a Glock 17 and 2 extra mags. But I had to go in some sketchy areas.

Honestly how many things that happen day to day are really worth getting into a fistfight over? I made the decision long ago that if it is worth fighting over it better be worth killing or dying over. And people die in simple fist fights all the time. Imho, a bad order of fast food ain't on the list. Nor is a guy taking photos on the street. A conversation yes, a fight no.

Back
Top Bottom