• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FAFO

I guess Im not understanding why the guy was taking pictures. I live 500 yards off the road but if someone was standing in the road filming my house I would probably be investigating. Dealing with azzholes with cell phone cameras on EMS calls knowing they called us out just to prod us into saying something or provoking us in the past makes me suspicious of the filmers intentions.

I guess Im not understanding why the guy was taking pictures. I live 500 yards off the road but if someone was standing in the road filming my house I would probably be investigating. Dealing with azzholes with cell phone cameras on EMS calls knowing they called us out just to prod us into saying something or provoking us in the past makes me suspicious of the filmers intentions.
Yeah I'm not sure either, I was trying to find that out. All the video said was bank photographer. Regardless, the old man got way too close and in his face. He got more than a fair number of warnings to back off.

Bank contracts with people, real estate agents mainly, to provide condition photos of properties they’ve financed. Completely legal and usually hassle free. I did it for 18 years. As long as you’re not on private property. I also did interiors when the property was vacant or when the lender coordinated with the occupant. Looked like the guy who got smacked was trying to be a tough guy. I never had this issue in thousands of properties photographed.

Back
Top Bottom