• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Facebook marketplace sucks!

Bought some good pieces off the Facebook thing. You look at one thing and it’s a flood of that. Bought a killer Browning display safe, the man said he got a hundred email and dozen calls on the thing, I jumped on my horse and made tracks. Restored it. Bought a truck load of military tires from a young man, seen them in the back ground on with I thought was a Surley. There are some really rare stuff pops up on it. Whole bunch of idiots also. Takes one to know one.
What was the purpose of buying all the tires? Resell I imagine but to who?

I've bought and sold quite a few things on Marketplace. Of course there are always "those" people. I bought new furniture for my living room and posted a sleeper sofa for free. You come get it. Amazing how many people wanted it to be delivered and free. The girl I gave it to had her neighbor with a truck help her. When she saw my truck in the driveway she complained and asked why I wouldn't deliver since I had a truck. Her neighbor was an older retiree. He just looked at me and rolled his eyes.

We have a neighborhood FB page (I didn't create it as I barely use FB) but it works well.

Buy , sell give away.

I bought a pontoon boat a few weeks ago from one of the local folks.

Only the hood not the hood rats elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom