Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Explosive diarrhea ?!?!

Thread in 'The Men's Health Forum' started by DEADPOOL, Sep 26, 2020.

1. jeffro429

jeffro429 Survivalist Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Your Dr. will likely look at your diet first and tell you to go dairy free and see if it helps.

payneed likes this.
  2. BillsCamino

BillsCamino Wild Bill Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Taco Bell ??
    I just had to ask....... :embarassed:

EMC45, shotgunman and payneed like this.
  3. Snack

Snack Survivalist

Rating
    100%
    Was recommended to me to eat a dry piece of toast or a biscuit 1st thing in the morning to absorb unsettled stomach acids before starting my day. Seems to have helped reduce my bouts of similar. Beats chugging Pepto Bismo almost daily for me anyway.

4. jaf1

jaf1 The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I've had IBS for years with living on Imodium. Just had two weeks of living in the bathroom. Just tried Ibgard for the first time and I feel almost like a normal person. It's just time release peppermint oil. Upsets my stomach at first, but it seems to be working. It's given me more relief than all of my doctors and meds have done.

5. jeffdt

jeffdt The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

Rating
    100%
    One word, Proctologist!

6. The Old Jaybird

The Old Jaybird The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Dr. Talapanini at Atlanta Gastro in Lawrenceville, near the hospital. And she's sort of cute too.

DEADPOOL likes this.
  7. sniper22

sniper22 Aspiring Christian Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Search my ODT name and read about me almost dying because I wouldn't ask the questions you are. I didn't think about asking here or I would have. Everything you said leads to Apendix warnings. If you wake up that way again it could be your last. Go to the ER now not after while. I promise you this isn't something to ignore.

DEADPOOL likes this.
  8. joel2000

joel2000 ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    ^^^This^^^
    After a 2 year stint of this with not much relief trying diet and strong ass pain meds ended up having to go the colon resection route. Wouldn’t wish this on anyone

DEADPOOL likes this.
  9. harrycalahan

harrycalahan The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

Rating
    100%
    I woke up Thurs morning at 12:30am to extremely painful testes. I was diagnosed with epiditymitus earlier this year and have had ongoing pains so I thought it was just another attack. I was wrong. After 10 minutes of kidney stone type pains, I found myself in the bathroom about to puke from the pain. Then came the mudd butt rumble. I quickly switched to the seated position and after going, had total relief from manland. So I learned something Thurs that Ive been trying to find out for 8 years. My back pain, nut pain and leg pains are all tied to my lower intestine. Apparently its enlarged or inflamed or both and applying pressure to my spinal nerves.

I had a colonoscopy 4-5 years ago after having chronic constipation and gut pains. Doc said I was clean. Ive had multiple mri’s, x-rays, cortisone injections and even a discogram that all came back negative for causing the back pain Im having.

The pain in manland started back in Jan this year. Doc put me on two rounds of antibiotics after an ultrasound and physical and I still have the pain.

I’ll be 35 in Nov. Im out of town currently but will be scheduling a stool sample and exploring other options with my doc to get this diagnosed. I was also on keto for a few months earlier this year to try and give my stomach a break. No help. My best guess is I have a form of Colitis.

You’re far from alone. The standard american diet and over use of antibiotics have screwed us all.

Hayata and DEADPOOL like this.
  10. Zeake

Zeake The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

Rating
    100%
    Be careful with probiotics. I know people that it has really messed up.
    Check out mikaila Peterson’s diet. She had major issues that her diet changes fixed.
    One example of her videos. This one works.

DEADPOOL likes this.