• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Experience with the m&p 2.0 compact

bryan97.

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   2
Reaction score
Anybody have actual hands on long term experience with the smith and Wesson m&p 2.0. Recently just picked one ( was a killer deal ) I normally carry a Glock 19. But I shoot the m&p way better now I’ll be honest only reason I carry a g19 because of Glocks long term reliability I know now a days big name firearm companies are reliable but can anyone tell me how long their m&p’s have been ran and long term reliability.

You got the newer optic ready flat trigger version?

I love mine so much and I’ve been shooting/carrying Glocks for 20 years.

It’s night and day difference in what SW has put out prior on the polymer strikers! These newer versions are fire!

864F00C4-0097-4ABB-950F-B46FD77A0A8F.jpeg

You got the newer optic ready flat trigger version?

I love mine so much and I’ve been shooting/carrying Glocks for 20 years.

It’s night and day difference in what SW has put out prior on the polymer strikers! These newer versions are fire!

View attachment 7177317
Yeah I got the newer one with the new trigger. It was like 599 for 2 23 round mags and 2 15 rounders optic ready really almost the full package couldn’t beat it. I’ve been carrying glocks for over 10 years I shot this m&p WAY BETTER

I know a good bit of LEO who duty the MP’s and haven’t had any issues. Ironically the pistol I’ve heard multiple complaints about was the HK VP9’s.
the agency I work with has given us the option to run the Glock 45 or the m&p 2.0 full size. That’s actually how I found out I shoot the m&p 2.0 better because I just shot it for our 6 month qualifications

Back
Top Bottom