• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ever want to sell them all?

I used to shoot regularly and it's frustrating I can't hit the groups that I used to. I've had some pretty bad sessions also. You know when it's that bad, it's in your head. Just need to calm down, reset, and focus on the basics. If I can't get it together, I just pack up and try some other time.

But no, never thought about selling them. I have like 10 tape measures and 5 hammers also. Just can't have too many of some tools even if they mainly collect dust.

I have thought about it a lot recently. I ask myself do I really need multiple handguns from all the major manufacturers. Different mags, holsters and everything else to keep up with. I tell myself just keep Glock 17,19, 21 and 48 and get rid of everything else. Easy to work on and the aftermarket is huge. Now after saying that I am still thinking about buying a shadow systems 920 or maybe another cz

can always buy them back later, wish I could afford to keep all of my guns that I once had esp pistols *well besides the jennings 22 that **** sucked* but life is like chess sometimes you gotta sacrifice the pawn to get in a better position.

Back
Top Bottom