• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ever feel like your NFA purchase was a waste?

I dont even know why I bother. Its like a crackhead going to other crackheads asking for advice to quit or something. LOL
SO TRUE!

I never even knew that I wanted a suppressor until I joined ODT. :lol:

Seriously though. I've been into guns for years, and have spent a MOUNTAIN of money on this hobby/addiction.

I've never considered it a waste. I figure there are a lot worse things out there that you can spend your money on.

SO TRUE!

I never even knew that I wanted a suppressor until I joined ODT. :lol:

Seriously though. I've been into guns for years, and have spent a MOUNTAIN of money on this hobby/addiction.

I've never considered it a waste. I figure there are a lot worse things out there that you can spend your money on.

Yup. Theres always hookers and blow.

When i got my first SMG back in the late 1960s the gun cost less than the $200.00 stamp. In those days a dealer cost on a Walther MPL or a Powder Springs Mac 10 .45 was less than $100.00. Any SMGs purchased then were a great investment if held until the 1986 ban on new ones.

Thats why i went strait to the Specwar. I have been thinking very hard about picking up a sandman Ti to hunt with and use on my long range 308.. after an sbr of course.

No regrets so far, I have one SBR lower with 2 uppers and four cans.

Sparrow covers P220 22lr and Sako Quad with 17HM2, 17HMR, 22lr, and 22WMR.

Osprey 45 covers P220 45ACP and P228R 9mm.

Harvester covers all of my current and future bolt action rifles.

White sparrow is a spare in case first one has to go back for warranty repair. My Osprey took about a week for transit/ repair and I cannot have that with Sparrow. No telling how many little critters I might miss out in a week.

I'm saving up for Sandman-S...

Back
Top Bottom