Etowah Sportsman's Club ????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampbuck62

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
Anyone here a member, been a member, used to be a member or know anything about them..

All I know is they are above white GA, and have a bow tract near Adairsville and have 85 members, lease cost around each $650 a year...

How much land do they have how did they do this year.. etc etc etc..

Anyone here a member, been a member, used to be a member or know anything about them..

All I know is they are above white GA, and have a bow tract near Adairsville and have 85 members, lease cost around each $650 a year...

I want nothing to do with any club that has 85 members... Regardless of size... But, that's just me.

There land is surrounded by Allatoona WMA, my dad was a member there when it first started out. He had nothing but problems with poachers and killed very little deer. Maybe it has got better but I aint sure.

I want nothing to do with any club that has 85 members... Regardless of size... But, that's just me.
thats silly.. say they have 10k acres which they don't I am sure, but if they did it would be fine, most likely the have 3k to 5k and if they are family memberships it could get crowded like Cobbs Leigion hunt club...

I mainly hunt with a bow and during the week...

I am probably going to lease land myself [100 to 200 ac] or with one or two other folks anyway was just curious about them..

Save your money. They suck! I know several people who were members as well as one of the previous club presidents, he got out after lot of years of trying to deal with lots of people who have their own set of rules.

Save your money. They suck! I know several people who were members as well as one of the previous club presidents, he got out after lot of years of trying to deal with lots of people who have their own set of rules.
Have pretty much decided I am gonna lease my own land with a couple good guys or get in back in a high end club in middle GA way less drama..

Sadly what you are saying is true of most clubs that have more then 10 members...

Last edited:
thats silly.. say they have 10k acres which they don't I am sure, but if they did it would be fine, most likely the have 3k to 5k and if they are family memberships it could get crowded like Cobbs Leigion hunt club...

I mainly hunt with a bow and during the week...

I am probably going to lease land myself [100 to 200 ac] or with one or two other folks anyway was just curious about them..
85 members... Yea, that's silly. I lease my own with a handful of fellas I know well. I've hunted in HC's my whole life... They're all full of drama and no it all's. I'm sure there's the occasional one that's not, but it's definitely in the minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom