• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Encouragement!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Any of you ODT vets please post a good deal you have obtained recently. The site seems flooded, not much courtesy or knowledge of usage of PM's, I'll take its", or gun values. I miss the way things were 4 weeks ago..lol. Seriously, let me and others know that there are still deals/trades to be had and folks of integrity still here. Signed, Down DT'er!

To say that the ODT has had an "influx" of new members would be an understatement I would say that the CORE GROUP is still very much here.....

IN the last few weeks I have had 2 trades with CCW
Sold a few
bought a few

Most from guys I know or have done business with before or AT LEAST "know" from their history on the ODT...

I have met a new guy (Christianjones) that is a great new ODT'er.....

What is happening here isn't just on the ODT...its everywhere....Come to the ODT Swap-Meet-n-Greet Saturday Jan 26th....I am sure you will meet plenty of good folks..

I traded my Shield .40 with box and papers for a LNIB Glock 23 Gen 4 with 5 magazines, papers and all the goodies recently.

Thought that was a good trade.

Last edited:
There was a like new LC9 for $250 tonight.

I've traded pretty much recently. There's definitely good deals to be had, just stay away from the frenzy items. You might just have to wade through a little more BS than usual. Remember, there was a lot of BS before too, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom