Elite bows!

camhunter728

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
33   1
Reaction score
Ever heard of them or shot one? I picked up the new 2013 elite hunter today at backwoods outdoors in Leesburg I've shot many Mathews and hoyts and liked the way they shot but this new elite is over the top sweetest shooting bow I have ever shot!

A lot of people on the ArcheryTalk forum seem to like them. I was going to go test one and the guy at the archery store said, "Here, shoot this Obsession instead." He said something about Obsession's bows being designed by the same guy that designed Elite's bows. So, I shot the Obsession and shot a couple of new Bowtech bows. There was absolutely no comparison with the Bowtech bows. The Obsession bow I shot was better in every aspect. I sold my old bow as fast as I could and as soon as I had enough money, I bought an Obsession. I don't know if Obsession's bows are better than Elite's since I haven't shot an Elite, but they are worth checking out. The fact that Obsession Bows is based in Georgia is another huge plus to me.

(FYI, be careful if you check out archerytalk's forum. You'll need to have a really good, up to date anti-virus/anti-malware program running. My computer got 48 viruses from their site in less than three weeks, three of them locked up my computer and were a pain in the *** to remove.)

I've shot one, but wasn't in the market to buy it a few years back. Really liked them. Don't remember the one I shot, but I think it was like a Z28 or something like that. I think this time around I'm leaning towards a Bowtech Carbon Knight, so light!

I have a 2010 Z28 that i absolutely love. It was replaced by the Hunter, but is basically the same bow. It is not a speed bow, but for hunting, hard to find a smoother draw. It has a great back wall and is very quiet.

Hello fellow gun traders!

I'm looking to acquire a bow, either a crossbow or a compound bow. Can anybody give me any advice on what I should get? I defiantly want something fun to shoot targets with. I occasionally will go deer and turkey hunting. Also which is more accurate?

Thanks,

Goose

Back
Top Bottom