Elite bows VS. Bowtech?

3   0
Reaction score
So I have ran across a really good deal on a new Bowtech Carbon Overdrive. I also have a friend who can get me a good deal on a new Elite bow, any model as far as I know. What are yalls thoughts on this situation? My first thought was stick with the Bowtech, but I just don't know much about the Elite bows, and wanted to make sure im not missing out on something. What do yall think?

I agree, shoot both and see what works best for you. One thing to consider also, the Bowtech warranty is non-transferrable, so if you buy it used keep that in mind. Elite has a fully transferable warranty that follows the bow where it goes regardless of buying it used or new.

I don't like the carbon in my opinion, Ive never shot an elite but i hear they are one of the smoothest but lack in speed. I shoot a carbon spyder30 now.

Elites are awesome bows, but if you want the same smoothness, deep valley, solid backwall, AND the speed, then you should look at Obsession, which is made in Georgia btw, or Xpedition Archery.

Won't go wrong with either. I agree shoot both see which feels better to you. I shoot a Bowtech Destroyer 340 for both hunting and 3D and am happy with what I have. I have shot the Elite and liked it, could not tell a huge difference, and certainly not enough to change. The Elite was not as fast as the older Bowtech using my arrows (Gold Tip Pro hunter approx 360 gr - 318 fps with Destroyer 340 @ 70 lbs), but we are getting to a point now where speed is not as much a factor in my opinion.

I prefer the Elite bows over the Bowtech bows but that is just me. I'd suggest shooting both to see what's best for you. I shot every high end bow on the market and the Elite Energy went home with me.

Back
Top Bottom