• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Electricians, looking for an idea of what wiring a 40' x 60' metal building (barn)

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
I have a metal pole barn I need to have wired.
Need outlets and LED lighting
Nothing too elaborate but well lighted and plenty of outlets
inclue a 12'x 60' loft area

Already have a panel (electricity to building)

Any ideas or interest

Heard County

I have a metal pole barn I need to have wired.
Need outlets and LED lighting
Nothing too elaborate but well lighted and plenty of outlets
inclue a 12'x 60' loft area

Already have a panel (electricity to building)

Any ideas or interest

Heard County
Just to give you an idea, i am just having a 12x28 portable building wired. New service, separate meter (GA Power, $1500)

The electrician is charging $5,700. That includes 200 amp service with approx 15 interior outlets, 1 exterior outlet, 3 220V circuits for my grinders, an exterior sconce, 2 security lights on either end of the building, a hook-up box for the mini split, interior ceiling LED lighting, permits and inspections.

Just to give you an idea, i am just having a 12x28 portable building wired. New service, separate meter (GA Power, $1500)

The electrician is charging $5,700. That includes 200 amp service with approx 15 interior outlets, 1 exterior outlet, 3 220V circuits for my grinders, an exterior sconce, 2 security lights on either end of the building, a hook-up box for the mini split, interior ceiling LED lighting, permits and inspections.

Where is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thanks

Back
Top Bottom