• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

EFI Swap

The in tank pump receipt date continues to be pushed out. Expected ship date now 12-30. My Thanksgiving project, turned Christmas project, will now happen sometime in 2021. I'll keep yall posted on how it goes once all the parts show up.

The in tank pump receipt date continues to be pushed out. Expected ship date now 12-30. My Thanksgiving project, turned Christmas project, will now happen sometime in 2021. I'll keep yall posted on how it goes once all the parts show up.

Which pump did you order?

I have the Aeromotive stealth 340 pump.
Run a return regulator back to the fuel cell.
It is super quiet and has been golden.
I’ve burned out several pumps in the past but this is the only one that has lasted.

Which pump did you order?

I have the Aeromotive stealth 340 pump.
Run a return regulator back to the fuel cell.
It is super quiet and has been golden.
I’ve burned out several pumps in the past but this is the only one that has lasted.

Holley 12-305. It’s the in take pump with built in sending unit. Replaces current sending unit in tank. With it I don’t have to run a return line and still use factory fuel gage.

You do not have to if using this in tank pump.
* Fuel pressure is regulated internally and preset at 58 psi, eliminating the added expense of purchasing an external fuel pressure regulator
* No return line needed (all return fuel is handled inside the tank) From Summit***
My sniper manual required a return line, (all return fuel is handled inside the tank)<<< not understanding this part.

* Fuel pressure is regulated internally and preset at 58 psi, eliminating the added expense of purchasing an external fuel pressure regulator
* No return line needed (all return fuel is handled inside the tank) From Summit***
My sniper manual required a return line, (all return fuel is handled inside the tank)<<< not understanding this part.

Not sure man, I spent quite a while on the phone with Holley before ordering all the goods and he confirmed I didn’t need the return line if using this in tank pump kit that I’m waiting on. He even suggested the cap I’d need to block off the return port on the Sniper. I’ll be sure to update the group on the conversion when the pump is finally delivered.

I don’t think mine required
a return regulator but numerous racing friends of mine suggested one anyways.

I wonder if the pump has a type of in tank blow off valve in the pump.

Another thing l did was wire in an intertia fuel cut off switch that will cut the fuel pump if someone rear ends me or I hit a wall or something head on.
It wires right into the fuel pump wiring and most guys mount it under the car in the rear near the pump so you can press the reset button if ever need be.

I got one after watching a guy in a hot rodded camaro with an electric pump get rear ended while turning into a car show.
The car immediately caught fire, exploded and the driver burned to death while his family watched helplessly from the other side of the parking lot.
Another thing I added was a rear firewall.

Not sure man, I spent quite a while on the phone with Holley before ordering all the goods and he confirmed I didn’t need the return line if using this in tank pump kit that I’m waiting on. He even suggested the cap I’d need to block off the return port on the Sniper. I’ll be sure to update the group on the conversion when the pump is finally delivered.
Ah, I have a different pump set up for mine, (holly tank for G body) I think these are height related differences, the deeper the tank, the more options. Its nice you didn't have to screw with all of that.

Pump was delivered yesterday! I'm going to try and get started on it in the next few days. Stay tuned and I'll do my best to document everything for any others who may be interested.

Back
Top Bottom