Edit on the drunk and on drugs texting driver that killed a motorcyclist

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
Attention all motorcycle riders. This dirt bag killed Doc Norton, and  and he is out on bail. I am guessing he has a drinking problem , he was drinking that early in the day that he killed Doc and it seems he got bailed out so everybody keep your eyes open and look out for him because you may be his second, one to get bumped off on the highway.
This is the scumbag that takes out motorcycles. This crap has got to stop. There’s too many bikers being taken out this year. he is also takes pain drugs, which doesn’t help anything oh, and as you can see, he does not wear glasses so he cannot see motorcycles.
IMG_2228.png

Did you say he's killed 2 people ? He's going to prison. If that were my family member he killed he'd already been dealt with
No, he only killed one that I know of but he’s out free and I’m sure he’ll be drinking and taking pills so the good bad he will get another one.

Attention all motorcycle riders. This dirt bag killed Doc Norton, and  and he is out on bail. I am guessing he has a drinking problem , he was drinking that early in the day that he killed Doc and it seems he got bailed out so everybody keep your eyes open and look out for him because you may be his second, one to get bumped off on the highway.
This is the scumbag that takes out motorcycles. This crap has got to stop. There’s too many bikers being taken out this year. he is also takes pain drugs, which doesn’t help anything oh, and as you can see, he does not wear glasses so he cannot see motorcycles.
View attachment 6007757
Our justice system is messed up when Jan 6th protestors are still in prison while this POS is out on bail.

DUI should be attempted murder, killing someone while DUI should be 1st degree murder.
The motorcyclist needed to be paying better attention. I'm very surprised he didn't lay it down, his reflexes didn't even turn the wheel before impact.

It may take awhile but unless he can buy his way out he is going to prison. I knew a guy that hit a truck and killed 2 people. He got 20 years which is 1/2 the max but it took 4 years due to Covid delaying trials.

DUI should be attempted murder, killing someone while DUI should be 1st degree murder.
The motorcyclist needed to be paying better attention. I'm very surprised he didn't lay it down, his reflexes didn't even turn the wheel before impact.
I've been riding for a few decades. There is little to no reaction time when a car rolls out in front of you, you have to hope the driver of the car pays better attention and stops which 99.9% they do. Then there's the times they don't

Back
Top Bottom