• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Edge Of Tomorrow Movie(Just Thought About This)

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
144   0
Reaction score
This thought pertains to the movie edge of tomorrow, if you haven’t seen it this thought contains plot spoilers.

For those who have seen it, there is a part in the movie where she tells him that if he gets hit to make sure he dies because she got hit and woke up in the hospital with 3 pints of someone else’s blood in her and she was out(lost the ability to reset the day). Big plot error there as the only way she would know that she was out is if she died and she never woke up. Yes I’m bored but after seeing that movie many times that finally hit me lol.

I don't remember that scene exactly but I assumed when he goes back that hadn't happened to her yet.

I don't remember that scene exactly but I assumed when he goes back that hadn't happened to her yet.
He goes back dozens of times and has to find her each time cause she told him to find her when he wakes up. It was when she was training him and killing him over and over when he got injured in training she said to make sure he dies if injured(why she kept killing him) because she didn’t die and lost the ability after a transfusion.

There were other abilities that they had and she lost. They would have visions and the ability to see where the boss alien was located if I am remembering correctly.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

There were other abilities that they had and she lost. They would have visions and the ability to see where the boss alien was located if I am remembering correctly.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk
That’s true, I was just thinking how would she know she lost the ability other than dying and not waking up, but that could explain it if she lost the visions and the “feeling” or something.

Back
Top Bottom