Dyno Tuning!!

HelluvaEngineer

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
Got my 2004 CBR600RR Dyno Tuned this past Friday!!

Videos: http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/HelluvaEngineer/library/2004 CBR600RR Dyno Tuning

Dyno graph, before and after:

Dyno Chart002.jpg

Not bad at all, add a full system and re-tune should be even better! Feels like a different bike now dont it?

Because it is a 2004 49-state model it didn't come with Catalytic converters so there isn't much that can be done with the rest of the exhaust. I've got a buddy with a 2013 CBR600RR converted for track use only(Full System, PCV...) that tuned less on race fuel.

But it does feel like a different bike now. It always felt pretty strong and smooth but now it is even better :)

Because it is a 2004 49-state model it didn't come with Catalytic converters so there isn't much that can be done with the rest of the exhaust. I've got a buddy with a 2014 CBR600RR converted for track use only(Full System, PCV...) that tuned less on race fuel.

But it does feel like a different bike now. It always felt pretty strong and smooth but now it is even better :)

Dependent on manufacturer some have really good headers, so a good full system will net better gains. An 04 CBR 600RR was my first bike bought new back then. My old 05 Gixxer 1000 had 168hp

Dependent on manufacturer some have really good headers, so a good full system will net better gains. An 04 CBR 600RR was my first bike bought new back then. My old 05 Gixxer 1000 had 168hp

That is true. I just don't know if I can justify the $$ for headers and little gain. If I want to go faster I'll get a bigger bike. I'd really love to get a Ducati 899 or 1199 if I want to be really crazy!

Back
Top Bottom