• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dunce Hat & New Infraction Policy

I can see that info but it isn't publicly listed anywhere. Each person can see their own stuff but they can't see any one else's.

Is what you see on your "settings" page under "latest infractions" all that you have or is there a more comprehensive list somewhere else?

Is it possible to be able to read IMPORTANT things like ODT changes and rules without SOME members inserting a bunch of juvenile garbage that we who care have to sort thru?

Is it possible to be able to read IMPORTANT things like ODT changes and rules without SOME members inserting a bunch of juvenile garbage that we who care have to sort thru?

Maybe a separate thread for new rules or amended rules that is a closed thread and only the mods can post in? I for one would like to see this. That way you don't have to sift through 20 pages of off topic discussion and derailment to find a new rule.

For example...Someone is reading through the "Hey dudes" thread that OS started. They get to page 8 and see that the thread is derailed into talking about sandwiches and peanut butter. So they may stop reading or skip forward a few pages to find that the thread is still derailed and now people are talking about shooting, so they stop reading. Then they completely miss this(which is what they were trying to see all along)...

I amended the rules to no longer allow "What was your previous user name?" posts anymore. If you suspect that a new member is someone who was banned previously then post in the private help forum and we'll take a look.

Back
Top Bottom