• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dumb gripes

i wish i could tell you that it gets better...early menopause stinks. Hormone therapy is her friend and yours. Relations become a chore for her without them and you will be made to feel guilty for even bringing it up. Approach with caution and try to be understanding is the best advice i can give you.

Last edited:
Turn signals should just be an option when buying a car as most people don't use em. I love layin on the horn when they don't use em!

Right now, my DIL moving in with us and in addition to providing her room and board, just assumes we are gonna give her money! Get a job! Better yet, go kick your husband in the nuts and the dumb bitch he had move in with him out and move back home!

Turn signals should just be an option when buying a car as most people don't use em. I love layin on the horn when they don't use em!

Right now, my DIL moving in with us and in addition to providing her room and board, just assumes we are gonna give her money! Get a job! Better yet, go kick your husband in the nuts and the dumb ***** he had move in with him out and move back home!

Your daughter in law is moving in with you?

i wish i could tell you that it gets better...early menopause stinks. Hormone therapy is her friend and yours. Relations become a chore for her without them and you will be made to feel guilty for even bringing it up. Approach with caution and try to be understanding is the best advice i can give you.

Mine just recently went through the change as well. Good luck with getting her on hormone therapy as mine would not even consider it. Said the bad outweighed the good. You will just have to have lots of patience and understanding.

here it goes....

sweet tea that isn't sweet...
people who talk incessantly :blah:...
that fact that I live far away from ODT members who have good **** to trade...
people that use the phrase "part-ways"...
women who wear pajamas and hair wraps in public...
the fact that I can never find my ammo at Walmart...
Walmart...
really, really, extremely fat cops - do you get a free pass at the annual fitness test?
guests with smelly feet...
condoms - they get in the way...
AND...
the fact that Krispy Kreme does not sell their glaze in stores. I would literally put that **** on everything.

/rant over :fear:

People who just have to top anything you say, no matter what it is.
Women (or Men) drivers who are putting on their makeup looking in the rear view mirror while driving 70 MPH down the highway
People who think a cell phone is mandatory requirement for driving an automobile.
People who are at a check out in a store and can't pull their cell phone out of their ear long enough to pay for what they are getting and get out of the way
People who don't watch out for motorcycles
People who spit everywhere
People who are just plain industrial strength stupid but think they are intelligent and smart
People who blow their nose in a resturant