Due diligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
2CF16577-4A23-41E8-BB69-ECE5DCC7B3E0.gif

Seems legit... I would post the name up and if the moderators have a problem they can delete it. It would be a shame for someone who doesn't do any due diligence to get in trouble when it could have easily been avoided. I could care less if people like me or not as well, so I might not be the best person to take advice from.. haha

That, and a posting gang signs on Facebook problem. For the people asking me to name the person, it's just as easy to spend a few seconds and figure out who it is. That was the whole point of this thread- that it sometimes only takes a few seconds to do some digging and spot things like this. Even if a person doesn't use their name, if it looks suspicious, Google their username or phone number. A lot of times you'll find info on that. . ="C.J. LaFrance, post: 11371707, member: 73416"]Looks like he has a little substance abuse issues. Smh[/QUOTE]
And a gang affiliation problem. You
Looks like he has a little substance abuse issues. Smh

While these days I understand your concern, this could be anyone. Or using a name just to stir up drama or a same name of a random felon.
I know for a fact there is a Ken Ford in the Daytona Fla area that is well known to police there and on in Canton NC with the same reputation. I am not either of these fellas and would be greatly upset if someone smeared me without positive confimation this was me.

Then again it could be a sting operation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom