• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dude!

of the topic hehe but is there a place and season where you can hunt like hogs or something? I heard it but dont know where. Is there a rule for what rife you would need to have as well?

Let me know if theres forum about this topic too THANKS

of the topic hehe but is there a place and season where you can hunt like hogs or something? I heard it but dont know where. Is there a rule for what rife you would need to have as well?

Hogs are open season year round with no caliber restrictions.

Meh, I hunt in Georgia and have no desire to hunt anywhere else, Get tired of all the non residents taking up the land leases and clubs.
Kind of like "meh I don't own an AR let them take them it don't affect me......."

Some of us like to take on new challenges learning to hunt different game across the country and bring home our meat, beaks and horns...

Kind of like "meh I don't own an AR let them take them it don't affect me......."

Some of us like to take on new challenges learning to hunt different game across the country and bring home our meat and horns...
I see your point, I hunt for food could care less about horns. And view guided hunts and out of state hunting for trophy's as a giant waste of money, but that's my opinion, yours is different and that is ok. We cant all think the same, and opinions are like assholes we all got em and most of them stink.

get a set of hunting regulations and read up on it. They are FREE

Back
Top Bottom