• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Duck Shoes

JPH1911

Navy Icon Supporter
USNavy
78   0
Reaction score
Maybe someone knows...

CR prefix on 6920’s. Came across a LE6920 labeled box but with a CR prefix. Same store had CR6920 with CR prefix.

LE692O had M4 Carbine with Colt and Pony markings. CRxxxx
CR6920 just had Carbine and Pony marking.
What is the relevance?
8075B802-7B2D-4139-982C-F00A8DD0C022.jpeg
37B33824-26E5-4055-A5FF-264BF5FA08D0.jpeg
6DF2A139-B75E-400B-B30D-E7E6478DDCD6.jpeg

i woudlnt trust their new man stuff IMO, ended manufacturing in 2019 only to bring it back to pump and dump rifles they wont be servicing or warrantying since they are or have gone belly up. maybe they will who knows, i dont trust it

ill consider buying something with the name "colt" on it if the czechs can un**** the ****ty business practices of prior colt bull****

There is no difference. Colt had been trying to phase out the LE prefix on their rifles for years but a bunch of LE agency's only had "LE6920" on their approved list. Had to wait a bit for the agencies to catch up or face losing the contracts. The only difference in the guns is the rollmark and the letters in front of the serial number. It's the exact same gun. The "M4" marked guns are just new old stock after the serial number changed took place. Not worth the price difference to me, but to some they may want the M4 rollmark. Personally, none of that matters to me so I would by the cheaper of the two......since it's the same damn gun.

i woudlnt trust their new man stuff IMO, ended manufacturing in 2019 only to bring it back to pump and dump rifles they wont be servicing or warrantying since they are or have gone belly up. maybe they will who knows, i dont trust it

ill consider buying something with the name "colt" on it if the czechs can un**** the ****ty business practices of prior colt bull****

The didn't end manufacturing, they stopped civilian sales due to a huge government contract they had to fill.

I have the CR and the LE 6920 rifle and I can’t tell a difference in them they are both the same including all the parts in them... I wouldn’t let just 2 letters in front of the serial # hold me back from buying another 1
I can’t any of them lol. At least up here, yaw have all the good stuff down there.

Back
Top Bottom