• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Drug bust = Guns seized

Are you OK with the confiscation of these guns?

• Total voters
I agree, it's an assumption. But until it's proven, it's unjustifiable. I'm not into confiscating items uniquely protected in the Bill of Rights based on 'assumptions', especially just because it makes good "news" and soothes the feels of the numb masses.
Legal assumption such as this date back to the beginnings of organized law, in this case since they were in the vicinity of the illegal narcotics it is stipulated within the law itself.

Good example that you could relate to.
You catch a grown man in your 14yo daughters bed… you didn’t see anything illegal…

Legal assumption such as this date back to the beginnings of organized law, in this case since they were in the vicinity of the illegal narcotics it is stipulated within the law itself.
Ugh.... again, I know it's LEGAL. :doh:
I'm discussing the rational. In other words, I'm discussing something that doesn't exist.

Good example that you could relate to.
You catch a grown man in your 14yo daughters bed… you didn’t see anything illegal…
A grown man in my 14 YO daughter's bed is not an inanimate object.
Well, he would be in short order but not at that time.

A grown man in my 14 YO daughter's bed is not an inanimate object.
Well, he would be in short order but not at that time.
But you made an assumption that would hold up in court… well at least it would in my counties. Some of the more liberal places it would hold up but still garner punishment.

It's no secret that I imbibe in the ganja. I also have never taken a gun with me to purchase nor transport. I feel that it is not necessary to do so. If they were busted using guns or had one on their hip then sure, take them. If my home were to be raided I could face mega time cause I have an Arsenal. Don't mean I got them illegally or used them so.

But you made an assumption that would hold up in court… well at least it would in my counties. Some of the more liberal places it would hold up but still garner punishment.
I agree.
Now, inanimate object, protected by the 2A, apparently not illegally purchased. Focus....

Back
Top Bottom