• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Drinking again

The trend these days is to put so much hops in beer that it tastes like floor stripper. Kind of like the guys who claim to like eating peppers so hot that you cry and snot all over yourself.

Floor stripper? I was thinking it was more like drinking pinesol mixed with some straight from the source pine sap. IPA's are just terrible.

You guys are making it easier for me to stay away from that $10.00 a 6 pack beer.:rolleyes:

I dont have a problem spending 10 on a 6 pack, if not more. What I do have a problem with is being told X beer is worth Y dollars for a six pack and it tastes like straight up horse piss fermented for 10 years in a prison toilet. Not only does this waste my money chances are it ruins the meal I am having it with when it should be enhancing it....

Floor stripper? I was thinking it was more like drinking pinesol mixed with some straight from the source pine sap. IPA's are just terrible.

Pansy. That's called beer flavor. If you're after the "flavor" that budweiser has, just get a horse and wait a minute. ;)

If I haven't drank in awhile I do find IPAs to be a bit bitter. However, once I re-acquire the taste I love them. I usually just stick to pale ales these days though since I only drink about once a month.

Pansy. That's called beer flavor. If you're after the "flavor" that budweiser has, just get a horse and wait a minute. ;)

Blech. I will go outside and gnaw on some pine if I wanted that. THERE IS NOTHIGN WRONG WITH BUDWEISER! THE CANS LITTER MY FRONT YARD! Left Hand Milk Stout waiting for me at home.

Blech. I will go outside and gnaw on some pine if I wanted that. THERE IS NOTHIGN WRONG WITH BUDWEISER! THE CANS LITTER MY FRONT YARD! Left Hand Milk Stout waiting for me at home.

Nothing wrong with bud if you like rice brewed "beer" that tastes like a combination of Perrier and piss. lol

Nothing wrong with bud if you like rice brewed "beer" that tastes like a combination of Perrier and piss. lol

Bud is an adjunct lager like all the others miller, coors, Busch, etc. they use corn and rice to cut cost and mass produce. It's a foul ****ing beer no doubt about it

Back
Top Bottom