Dream rifles?

Parker Hale M85 sniper was for a long time. Second has been an SSG69 P1.

Attachments

• 320px-Parker_Hale_M85_prickskyttegevär_-_Armémuseum.jpg
    320px-Parker_Hale_M85_prickskyttegevär_-_Armémuseum.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 21
Man. Now that's a question.

Assuming a semi auto and not going crazy with the thought process, I'd have to say a custom bolt rifle from McWhorter in 7 mag (depending I'd probably put more though into this) with a bartlein or proof research barrel on their custom precision action on a top of line McMillan stock with an accu tac bipod topped with a Schmitt and Bender fixed 10x42 (maybe 5x25 pm2 depending but probably not) on a spuhr mount.

Yeah. That's a thought of pure happiness right there. Probably 10-12k in after breaking in barrel and developing load.
Tim McWhorter has a new shop! Flat Creek Precision Rifles in Nashville Ga 2293285501 if you want it a reality

What’s your dream rifle? Wether you can afford it or not. Mine is something I’ll more than likely never have the gun funds for. I want a CheyTac m200 In their .408 CheyTac round. 14k if you get the works on the rifle. ONE DAY MAYBE. :becky:

what’s yours?
Sounds like you need an intervention.

See what I did there ;)

While I like most anything, I love a weapon that I can shoot one hole groups out as far as I can. And doesn't matter if it's beat up. I just like something I can shoot the whiskers off a gnat.

official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time
C77C3876-4009-4C99-A335-EB7F2B1F0DEA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom