• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dr. Cool

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
I've met a lot of cool people on this forum over the years, but I have to give a shout out once again to Dr. Cool @captdave77. He has been a godsend over the years for me and my family. He’s done multiple repairs to my 20 year old carrier units. There have been times when we were worried about being able to make repairs, but his pricing and the fact that he isn’t trying to sell you something you don’t need go a long way with me. We’ve had him out at least 5 times over the last 9 years and his response is always the same. “Your unit is old, but if you aren’t ready for new ones I’ll keep patching it as long as it works”.

Thank you Dave for always being honest and having the best prices in Georgia. If you are in the metro area and need honest service or repair call @captdave77. Several of my neighbors have used him as well.

He did my house and a neighbor or two in Suwanee. Seems like you'd be within reach.

Anyway, yeah, I'd highly recommend him (again).

I think I'm just too far south east to make it worth his while. Maybe if I replace both systems.

I think I'm just too far south east to make it worth his while. Maybe if I replace both systems.

you never know unless you call him. He’s been out on some of my job in places I thought might be too far for him. Also, he’s even been known to help people out over the phone.

Dave handles about everything for everyone I know these days. Even went to my wife's uncle's house to turn a thermostat on for them once. Everybody thanks me for introducing them to him when he's done. Proud he's my friend.

Careful though, he will get drunk at a bar, order two rounds for everybody there and walk straight the **** out on you.... Lol, true story

Back
Top Bottom