DR Cool has an entry level position open

Status
Not open for further replies.

captdave77

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The ODT's official HVAC guy
109   0
Reaction score
We are looking for a paid intern. This is a great opportunity to learn the HVAC business and could turn into a permanent positions. This is an entrance into a great paying and sometimes lucrative field. The only limits for someone in my field is his work ethic.

In this position you will:

•Be expected to study for, take, and pass the EPA certification test. (I will pay for the test.)
•Organize and keep clean tools and truck.
•Perform routine maintenance.
•Be a helper and general gopher.
•Communicate with DR Cool clientele.

The successful candidate will posses:

•Basic mechanical aptitude
•Decent communications skills
*Good driving record
•Clean criminal history

Do no bother wasting my time if:

•You can't stay sober while at work
•You come into work with a hangover
•You don't have reliable transportation
•Won't be punctual
•Permanently attached to your phone

Warning 1: DR Cool is not a safe space. If you hang around with me, you will hear the F word often and you will be expected not to use that word around my clients. If you **** up after being shown the right way to do something you may hear some not so nice words coming your way; it doesn't mean I don't like you. I was an Army NCO and still speak like it sometimes.

Warning 2: We do not take vacation during Summer in the air conditioning business. You will have days off but don't think you are going to take a week off in July.

Warning 3: Attics are hot; I mean damn hot, like 150º in the summer hot. Crawl spaces are sometimes nasty. These two places makeup the largest part of the HVAC working areas. If you are out of shape, you will not survive. You do not need to be a triathlete, but this is not an office job.

Warning 2: We do not take vacation during Summer in the air conditioning business. .

Nope
12933080_1680593185526738_4576139529992727455_n.jpg

We are looking for a paid intern. This is a great opportunity to learn the HVAC business and could turn into a permanent positions. This is an entrance into a great paying and sometimes lucrative field. The only limits for someone in my field is his work ethic.

•Be expected to study for, take, and pass the EPA certification test. (I will pay for the test.)

*Good driving record
•Clean criminal history

•Won't be punctual

Warning 1: DR Cool is not a safe space. If you hang around with me, you will hear the F word often and you will be expected not to use that word around my clients. If you **** up after being shown the right way to do something you may hear some not so nice words coming your way; it doesn't mean I don't like you. I was an Army NCO and still speak like it sometimes.

Warning 2: We do not take vacation during Summer in the air conditioning business. You will have days off but don't think you are going to take a week off in July.

Warning 3: Attics are hot; I mean damn hot, like 150º in the summer hot. Crawl spaces are sometimes nasty. These two places makeup the largest part of the HVAC working areas. If you are out of shape, you will not survive. You do not need to be a triathlete, but this is not an office job.
I wish more recruiting advertisements were written exactly like this.

*Good driving record
•Clean criminal history

•Won't be punctual

In summation; Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to work at Dr. Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom