• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DPMS Panther

Perhaps the OP should have prefaced the inquiry with "people who own or have owned a DPMS Panther"...
That might have curbed the AR snobs a bit.
JMHO.

Mitch-McConnell-meme-600-best-we-can-do-pawn-stars.jpg

Anyone who makes a value judgement about a firearm, any firearm, that hasn't owned or fired them, is simply parroting a snobbish viewpoint. IMHO. (I own three. 556 and 308.)

Pretty sure every person who has commented either owns one or has owned one.

That said, I have never owned a Corvette, but I can tell you why they are selling for.

part of the problem though is the OP didn’t tell us which DPMS. Bandwidth Bandwidth has owned a Corvette, but if I simply asked him “hey what are corvettes selling for?” He would need more information.

I thought all the responses were especially non snobbish.

My first AR is a DPMS Dissipator and was made to order as an LE gun. My only complaint was the weight. I used it on shift for years and in many courses and annual qualifications. It was good to go with no functional issues. I still have it, of course after a new barrel and updating it with an M-Lok rail. I outshot others in instructor courses that were shooting Colt, Bushmaster, Larue, Bushmaster, LWRC, Adams Arms, Rock River, and others. I used a DPMS lower to build a lightweight duty carbine that has been used in matches and courses without a blip. Take it as you will.

Back
Top Bottom