• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DPMS Oracle .308

My current hunting weapon is slick sided suppressed DPMS 308. A few thoughts on it. Mine came way over gassed and easily fixed with adjustable gas block. Stock was commercial spec on mine. Trigger didn't feel good to me and was replaced with ALG ACT trigger. They are heavier and a little bigger than a normal AR15 if you haven't handled one before. If you are familiar with AR15 parts and building, everything is easy to change out and most use the same parts.

My current hunting weapon is slick sided suppressed DPMS 308. A few thoughts on it. Mine came way over gassed and easily fixed with adjustable gas block. Stock was commercial spec on mine. Trigger didn't feel good to me and was replaced with ALG ACT trigger. They are heavier and a little bigger than a normal AR15 if you haven't handled one before. If you are familiar with AR15 parts and building, everything is easy to change out and most use the same parts.
I most certainly agree ^^^ with the trigger. Trigger on my DPMS 308 thus far is stock but may not be for much longer if I hang onto this...

I don't think you can go wrong. I was debating over DPMS or PSA for a .308 build and went with PSA. I secretly regret it because buying a matching upper will be a cat and mouse game since they rotate what they offer.

Back
Top Bottom