• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

download pics without moving cam?

roundhouse

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
16   0
Reaction score
is there a brand of cam that allows you to download pics without moving the cam?

I only have one, but you have to dismount the cam and open the hatch on the bottom to plug in the cable to download and view the pics.

a royal PITA.

Eyefi is interesting. I don't know anyone who is using them in game cameras so I can't vouch for their performance. I really like the thought of popping up the app on my phone & being able to review/delete/save the photos. If that's how it works, then that might be the most convenient/cost effective way to get it done. Most people, I would guess, just swap SD cards in the field & leave the camera in place. Then they take the card back home or use a laptop/tablet in the field to review pics.

As for game cameras that email or text pics without you being there, they exist, for a price.

http://bit.ly/VSqxSs

Last edited:
Problem is you have to remove the camera. Open the bottom hatch to remove the card or plug in the cable

Messes up my careful aim

Hi I purchased a samsung wb250f for my 85 year old aunt and she figured it out. You can email pictures directly from camera because it connects to your wifi. I'm not sure about downloading in bulk. Really cool powerful camera for $140.

Hi I purchased a samsung wb250f for my 85 year old aunt and she figured it out. You can email pictures directly from camera because it connects to your wifi. I'm not sure about downloading in bulk. Really cool powerful camera for $140.

The fact that your 85 yr old aunt runs game cams is possibly the greatest thing I've ever read.

Does the wifi work in the woods?

This cam is on the front porch of the shack but no routers or Internet

Cellphone only works if you're outside. The Tin roof knocks off the last bar

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_09_a8uze2y7.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_09_gudu5u2u.jpg

Bobcat

Doe and fawn

Back
Top Bottom