Doomsday Preppers

I have two friends I know personally on that show. Although they both are in the emergency preparedness business like myself, I still could not take the risk of being on that show. When things get ugly in this country, everybody in your neighborhood will be expecting you to feed them. And if you don't feed them, you will have a problem on your hands. Most of my customers prefer to keep there privacy and their face off national television. Just my two cents....
www.foodsurvivalstore.com

I feel the same way. The less your neighbors, co-workers or friends know about what you have the better. I think a person has to think about their immediate family first, then once everthing settles, we could pool resources and start to trade items etc... In the beginning there will be too much confusion, and people trying to take what others have to be civil.

Same, they were really inviting it seemed. not just the hippies in Maine either, all of them.

Speaking of the hippies, the bearded hipster kid saying he would sneak up and slit some dudes throat in his sleep made me lol.

So what about the guy with the gun safes (plural) tonight ? One for shot guns & rifles. One for pistols. I'm envious to say the least.

Tonight's episode disapointed me. First, the guy in New York made we want to cry. The best thing he could do for his family's survival is move to a state that does not ban guns and has a housing market where he could aford a home bigger than a hotel room. Treking through the streets for 45 minues with knives to get food from his storage container and bringing it back to his apartment is assenine. He would last one or two nights at most going at it alone.

Second, the guy who blew his thumb off with a .22 was simply embarrasing for gun owners. WHo puts a thumb over the end of the barel while clearing a jam???? He had the nerve to call it a misfire??? He should be ashamed of himself.

Third, the guy with all the gun safes filled with guns had enough water to last him and his wife about a month. He needs to divert some of that gun money into supplies that will actually keep him alive.

Finally, the family with a farm in their backyard had no defense plans or weapons. they seemed like pacifist california peiople. How exactly do they intend to keep their crops secure in a metropolitan city in california with no ability to protect it??? Oh well, who am I to judge.

Tonight's episode disapointed me. First, the guy in New York made we want to cry. The best thing he could do for his family's survival is move to a state that does not ban guns and has a housing market where he could aford a home bigger than a hotel room. Treking through the streets for 45 minues with knives to get food from his storage container and bringing it back to his apartment is assenine. He would last one or two nights at most going at it alone.

Second, the guy who blew his thumb off with a .22 was simply embarrasing for gun owners. WHo puts a thumb over the end of the barel while clearing a jam???? He had the nerve to call it a misfire??? He should be ashamed of himself.

Third, the guy with all the gun safes filled with guns had enough water to last him and his wife about a month. He needs to divert some of that gun money into supplies that will actually keep him alive.

Finally, the family with a farm in their backyard had no defense plans or weapons. they seemed like pacifist california peiople. How exactly do they intend to keep their crops secure in a metropolitan city in california with no ability to protect it??? Oh well, who am I to judge.
I totally agree with all you observed. Thats why I only mentioned the loaded gun safes!:p

Not to mention the fact that the guy in new York actually thinks Kit Rae fantasy knives are acceptable for self defense/preservation

Back
Top Bottom