Doomsday Preppers

I would like to see the guy who thinks he's going to use his sling to kill birds for meat try it in the field.
Somehow I think the reality will be different from his theory.

One of the best examples in modern times of what to expect in a large scale disaster scenario is what happened after hurricane Katrina.
Firearms played a large part in that crisis & no doubt will in the next one.

Watched it tonight. I loved the liberal couple in Maine who refused to have firearms for defense. They felt their strong, close knit community would take care of one another. Yeah, keep on believing that ......

In a true SHTF survival situation, one of the first things to disappear will be Liberals.

In a true SHTF survival situation, one of the first things to disappear will be Liberals.

Yeah,the young guy in their "liberal" community said "he would bring the marauding band in and give them food"....really? When people are disparate, they don't want to be your friend and sing songs around a camp fire. They want your stuff and they will not care about you or your family, clueless

Glad y'all have such high hopes for the future.

Reading some of these posts I'd swear some of you were actually looking forward to some type of SHTF scenario. I'll bet the "fun" would wear off as soon as a child or spouse died from an abcessed tooth, or influenza.

Glad y'all have such high hopes for the future.

Reading some of these posts I'd swear some of you were actually looking forward to some type of SHTF scenario. I'll bet the "fun" would wear off as soon as a child or spouse died from an abcessed tooth, or influenza.

true that

Back
Top Bottom