• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Doomsday plane....

Who gets the job of "standby pilot"? That dudes got one heck of an easy gig! Lol! The one time he has to go to work, is when SHTF!!

Who gets the job of "standby pilot"? That dudes got one heck of an easy gig! Lol! The one time he has to go to work, is when SHTF!!

Show said there were two crews always on alert.....

And they do "drills" all the time to see how fast they can get airborne. They never know whether or not it is a drill until they are airborne.

-Pretty much similar to standing alert on all sorts of other aircraft. I just had no idea this thing even existed.

The article said the plane could fly for days without refueling. I am going to call bovine excrement. Maybe if it only carried fuel.

What about the doomsday plan to protect the American people? If the SHTF knowing that the elite are protected really makes me feel snug.

The article said the plane could fly for days without refueling. I am going to call bovine excrement. Maybe if it only carried fuel.

Good catch.

I think they meant it could stay airborne for days. It does need to do some aerial refueling to do that.

One interesting thing about these planes: The electronics are old school. No modern-day flat screen displays. Pretty ancient, but pretty much impervious to EMP.

There have been a couple of movies out about this type plane/scenario in the past few years. The real doomsday was when low information voters & their allies, the "oh-me-so-smart" liberals & other useful idiots elected a full blown America hating , Mohammed loving, Marxist void surrounded by a sphincter muscle as America's so-called "president"/ :(

There have been a couple of movies out about this type plane/scenario in the past few years. The real doomsday was when low information voters & their allies, the "oh-me-so-smart" liberals & other useful idiots elected a full blown America hating , Mohammed loving, Marxist void surrounded by a sphincter muscle as America's so-called "president"/ :(
Yip. End of thread.

Back
Top Bottom