• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dont tell me its not exciting to watch...

I can tell anyone right now how to crash crypto.....just get me to buy some!!!!
I'm not anywhere near the savvy investor that most all here are....your....you're....you are....you aren't...who knows...
Well at least you know you. Just figure out what does work for you. It's not the same for everyone

Okay but when someone tells me what I should be doing financially I just assume he can spell or use proper grammar. Not saying he ain't a financial genius much better than me but it's just hard to follow.
I’ve known this guy since childhood, believe me when I tell you he is one of the smartest people with money I have ever met in my life. If you put your money where he did, step by step since childhood, you’d be set for life. On top of all that he’s always been a great friend and been there if needed.

I’ve known this guy since childhood, believe me when I tell you he is one of the smartest people with money I have ever met in my life. If you put your money where he did, step by step since childhood, you’d be set for life. On top of all that he’s always been a great friend and been
I’ve known this guy since childhood, believe me when I tell you he is one of the smartest people with money I have ever met in my life. If you put your money where he did, step by step since childhood, you’d be set for life. On top of all that he’s always been a great friend and been there if needed.
Kman has always been a good friend. Thanks for the kind words and I've been wondering where you've been? Kman used to lend me his Nylon 66 when we were 12 years old to take to the woods and wander.. shooting cans and bottles or whatever we came across in the old Little River WMA. Those are some of my fondest memories. 🙏

Back
Top Bottom