• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Don't go to McDonalds in Pittsburg....

Mgr should have tossed them a few big macs to leave, and a few extra for the largantic ones. That is what they probably wanted- a free lunch.

Hell I may join them if they do! That place is awful. How do they have so many locations and sell so much trash and call it food? Do people just not give a damn at all about what they eat anymore?
This is turning into a Mickey D's bashing so I'm piling on. Really hungry one day and the MD was the only thing in the area, Hadn't eaten there in years but I was hungry. I figured I'd be safe with a couple of cheeseburgers...I was wrong. Those things actually made my guts hurt. I don't what they use in their hamburgers but it ain't beef.
You'll never catch me a MD's again or in ****sburg.

I was on the way to lake lanier one Saturday morning, pulled thru the drive thru at the Suwanee McD's. Ordered a chicked sandwich. As I opened the wrapper, I got something sticky and hot on my fingers. IT WAS GUM! The jackass who makes them the night before stuck gum between the wrapper and the bottom bun.
I was pissed, went back in and caused a scene. Asst manager said they didnt know who on the night shift was doing it.

I called every food, health, consumer agency I could think of. The health inspected said he went and did an immediate food inspection.

Never, ever, ever eating at McD's again. The food sucks, the employees suck.

I ain't ate out, in a restruant, since March, and when that time does come, and no matter where it is, some dumb ass tries that on this quarantine crazy,( home fed for too long now, craving social interaction, at 6ft or masked of course,old guy that needs to get out more,) They, will make the news, all of it.

I ain't ate out, in a restruant, and when that time does come, and no matter where it is, some dumb ass tries that on this quarantine crazy,( home fed for too long now, craving social interaction, at 6ft or masked of course,old guy that needs to get out more,) They, will make the news, all of it.
I like it! "make the news, ALL OF IT!"

Back
Top Bottom