Don't commit to buying a gun if you don't have the cash!!

This is what I do.Once a deal has been agreed to I type a PM to all we agree to ,send it and if it is accepted and pm returned then its a done deal.Don't even think it changes when we meet,I walk and you get neg feedback,simple as that if you start that ****.

This is what I do.Once a deal has been agreed to I type a PM to all we agree to ,send it and if it is accepted and pm returned then its a done deal.Don't even think it changes when we meet,I walk and you get neg feedback,simple as that if you start that ****.

It was a done deal and agreed upon. I can't say if he's full of sh!+ or being honest so that's why I give a second chance. But you should never strike a deal based upon the future sale of a gun especially if you don't preface your offer to me telling me that.

Honestly, you aren't doing him or anyone here a favor by not leaving a negative feedback. Leave it so we can all make an educated decision when deal time comes. I know of one member on this site that has had more negative dealings than positive but has good feedback for all but one transaction.

Honestly, you aren't doing him or anyone here a favor by not leaving a negative feedback. Leave it so we can all make an educated decision when deal time comes. I know of one member on this site that has had more negative dealings than positive but has good feedback for all but one transaction.

This. If you're debating whether or not his actions warrant it then you could always outline all of the information to the mods in the private forum and see what they say. Our feedback system is why I prefer the ODT over "other" buy/sell/trade websites, so it's important to maintain the integrity of it. If people don't leave negative feedback when it's warranted then the system is worthless.

I went to meet a dude the other day. He texted all day on one number I called it before and talked. I talk to him to meet up and everything is a go I drive 2 hrs to get there. Then the dude wouldn't answer the phone or text. Luckily bass pro was right there and I needed some stuff anyways. But dang dude called me 2hrs later from a different number and says hey man you still there. I still meet him cause I've been looking for the gun a long time but he had to drive to where I was at that point. If bass pro wasn't there I would have been heading home.

Now the agreed price is one thing. But when I show up and find something totally different then what they said, either I'm walking away or saying hey man this is beat and you never said anything about all this, plus the pictures was taken in a way to hide it. I'll tell you straight up the agreed price is out the window and what do you really want for it. The dude can get missed I don't care. I'm not afraid to hurt feelings when I got miss lead.

Back
Top Bottom