• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Don't ask me to ship a firearm.

Dang man! Did you get burned on a deal or simply a public service announcement?
Nah, just had a guy ask me to ship a firearm to Gwinnett county which isn't that far away I even said I would meet him halfway in Cartersville. He was all about a USPS money order and he wouldn't travel more than 15 miles for a firearm. Just a big waste of PMs.

I work in Dalton quite a bit. If anyone up my way wants to trade or buy from Bypass, I'd be willing to middle man the deal for a couple of taco supremes with no tomato...and a diet Pepsi.

I work in Dalton quite a bit. If anyone up my way wants to trade or buy from Bypass, I'd be willing to middle man the deal for a couple of taco supremes with no tomato...and a diet Pepsi.
:thumb: Because I am such a hard guy to deal with. Thanks RDKill. ;)

I have shipped guns and will continue to ship guns...but I have limits. Generally, I'd ship a Mosin or a Marlin 60 or something in that price range. I think the most expensive rifle I've ever shipped was a Spanish Mauser. I would not ship any rifle worth more than a couple hundred bucks. My distrust is more with the post office than with the buyer.

Where's the risk? You don't ship until payment is complete. No scamming you out of your item. Buyer assumes all the risk.

How do they know youll ship the item and not fall off the face of the earth after you get their payment?
Rather do face to face deals than have to worry about shipping. Guy could send a money order and I find out a month later it was no good after I deposit it into my account. Just not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom