• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Dolly

77 and still walking in stiletto heels. Impressive for sure.

When I see her make an appearance these days, I can't help but think the price of fame is too high: The surgery, botox, fake hair, skin-toned gloves to fake "bare" hands, what her diet must be like, how carefully she treads with everything she says. I bet the makeup process alone is several hours, before anyone outside her inner circle sees her.

It is a highly manicured persona, optimized for public consumption.

Why do it at that age, with that much fame and wealth already established? Maybe it brings her great joy. But I think more likely, she's addicted to it.

When I see her make an appearance these days, I can't help but think the price of fame is too high: The surgery, botox, fake hair, skin-toned gloves to fake "bare" hands, what her diet must be like, how carefully she treads with everything she says. I bet the makeup process alone is several hours, before anyone outside her inner circle sees her.

Why do it at that age, with that much fame and wealth already established? Maybe it brings her great joy. But I think more likely, she's addicted to it.
And the question most wondered about...are they real or not?

The lady has come from nothing and not forgotten where she came from. There is no telling how many millions she has spent giving back to her community and giving away books to promote literacy. I cant imagine the responsibility but unlike so many she has not fallen into the lifestyle and I think that is one reason she continues to reap rewards for it. I guess it does come with a price.

She wears more makeup than RuPaul…
I am sure she is Hideous without the DuPont layers of paint..

She has found her fan base and rocks it and cant take that away.. She is the cornerstone of what 60 years worth of music and movies?

Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom